Ford Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ford Owners Club's forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Club Rules  Club's Youtube  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club forum!
MCLA cruises take place every Friday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)
GT5 cruises take place every Saturday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)

Pictures of Ford Meet wanted!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfdragon97
Navigator
Navigator
wolfdragon97

Pictures of Ford Meet wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of Ford Meet wanted!   Pictures of Ford Meet wanted! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Do you remember back in August when Tiago held the Ford Meet? Well, I was browsing through my GT5 photo album (not all of it - I've got a total of 583 photos!) and found pictures of the Mustangs from Ford Meet. I may have saved replays of the other ones but not taken pictures, I'll have to take a look. But seeing them inspired me to make a Ford Meet video. Not all of my photos will fit the length of the song I want to use for the video, so I hoped some of you guys still had photos of Ford Meet lying around in your photo albums.

So, if any of you do still have Ford Meet photos, please send them to me ASAP! I seriously mean ASAP... you better send them to me quick before my low attention span no longer wants to make the video. xD

Like I said earlier, I only have photos of the Mustangs, so if anybody has any of the other Fords there, I'd greatly appreciate it if you sent me them - it'd be a pretty weird Ford Meet with just Mustangs in.
Back to top Go down
http://theblackmondeo.deviantart.com
TheShawnster
Administrator
Administrator
TheShawnster

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Ford Meet wanted!   Pictures of Ford Meet wanted! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:24 pm

I'll get pictures tomorrow, if thats fine with you? Smile
Back to top Go down
TripleA5
Test Driver
Test Driver
TripleA5

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Ford Meet wanted!   Pictures of Ford Meet wanted! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:25 pm

sure i got some of i believer all but one race i forget. i'll get em in soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gt5mazdaclub.canadian-forum.com
cgaspar1
Administrator
Administrator
cgaspar1

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Ford Meet wanted!   Pictures of Ford Meet wanted! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:01 pm

I Have Lots Of Them Here In My Computer I'll Send Them Not Sure When Cause I Have Lots Of Test Going On Now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Ford Meet wanted!   Pictures of Ford Meet wanted! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures of Ford Meet wanted!
Page 1 of 1