Ford Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ford Owners Club's forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Club Rules  Club's Youtube  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club forum!
MCLA cruises take place every Friday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)
GT5 cruises take place every Saturday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)

What categories do you want added?

Go down 
5 posters

Grand Theft Auto Series
What categories do you want added? Vote_lcap17%What categories do you want added? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Saints Row Series
What categories do you want added? Vote_lcap6%What categories do you want added? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Juiced Series
What categories do you want added? Vote_lcap3%What categories do you want added? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
GRiD Series
What categories do you want added? Vote_lcap11%What categories do you want added? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
WRC Series
What categories do you want added? Vote_lcap9%What categories do you want added? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Car Talk (merged with "motorsport chat" forum)
What categories do you want added? Vote_lcap20%What categories do you want added? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Music Talk
What categories do you want added? Vote_lcap20%What categories do you want added? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Game Talk
What categories do you want added? Vote_lcap14%What categories do you want added? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
TheShawnster
Administrator
Administrator
TheShawnster

What categories do you want added? Empty
PostSubject: What categories do you want added?   What categories do you want added? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:33 pm

I have devoted myself to making this forum better and easier for you to use. I would like to know what additional forums you would like, I have started a poll in which i've allowed multi-choice voting, so all the options may be added but I'll only add forums with 3 or more votes on this poll.

If there is anything that you wish to suggest I add or modify, please post and i'll see what I can do. Remember, this forum can only get better if you suggest ideas or give honest opinions.

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheShawnster
Administrator
Administrator
TheShawnster

PostSubject: Re: What categories do you want added?   What categories do you want added? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:03 am

It seems people are voting for one option, if you have accidentally voted thinking you could only vote for one, I have allowed "vote cancelling" so that you may cancel your vote and vote for any additional options you want to vote for. Smile
Back to top Go down
wolfdragon97
Navigator
Navigator
wolfdragon97

PostSubject: Re: What categories do you want added?   What categories do you want added? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:20 am

GTA, WRC and car talk me thinks.
Back to top Go down
http://theblackmondeo.deviantart.com
ΩAηdroidΩ
ΩAηdroidΩ

PostSubject: Re: What categories do you want added?   What categories do you want added? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:42 am

Car Talk and Music Talk.

Although, with my opinions on music, I might have to stay out of that one to avoid getting in trouble. xD
Back to top Go down
BOM15
Navigator
Navigator
BOM15

PostSubject: Re: What categories do you want added?   What categories do you want added? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:47 pm

i voted for WRC Series, Car Talk & Music talk. I don't think we need game talk tbh. We have diff sections for diff games as it is.
Back to top Go down
https://picasaweb.google.com/Cerbera15
atomicnmd
Administrator
Administrator
atomicnmd

PostSubject: Re: What categories do you want added?   What categories do you want added? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:18 pm

i dont get why we need a GTA part really
Back to top Go down
http://atomicnmd.deviantart.com/
TheShawnster
Administrator
Administrator
TheShawnster

PostSubject: Re: What categories do you want added?   What categories do you want added? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:20 pm

atomicnmd wrote:
i dont get why we need a GTA part really

So members can talk about GTA games without resorting to the "Other Chat"
Back to top Go down
atomicnmd
Administrator
Administrator
atomicnmd

PostSubject: Re: What categories do you want added?   What categories do you want added? EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:26 pm

But there really isnt any brands in GTA
Back to top Go down
http://atomicnmd.deviantart.com/
TheShawnster
Administrator
Administrator
TheShawnster

PostSubject: Re: What categories do you want added?   What categories do you want added? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:45 pm

atomicnmd wrote:
But there really isnt any brands in GTA

What about older GTA games? In the "other chat" members would likely expect a post on new GTA games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What categories do you want added?   What categories do you want added? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Owners Club :: General Categories :: Other Chat-
Jump to: