Ford Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ford Owners Club's forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Club Rules  Club's Youtube  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club forum!
MCLA cruises take place every Friday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)
GT5 cruises take place every Saturday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)

Top this for a speeding ticket...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfdragon97
Navigator
Navigator
wolfdragon97

Top this for a speeding ticket... Empty
PostSubject: Top this for a speeding ticket...   Top this for a speeding ticket... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:55 am

Source from a pic a friend shared on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2346992868714&set=a.1646624759949.89607.1066809737&type=1&theater

Two British traffic patrol officers from North Berwick, east of Edinburgh, were involved in an unusual incident, while checking for speeding motorists on the A1 Great North Road.

One of the officers (who are not named) used a hand-held radar device to check the speed of a vehicle approaching over the crest of a hill, and was surprised when the speed was recorded at over 300mph. The machine then stopped working and the officers were not able to reset it. The radar had in fact locked on to a NATO Tornado fighter jet over the North Sea, which was engaged in a low flying excercise over the Borders district. Back at the police headquarters the chief constable fired off a stiff complaint to the RAF Liaison office.

Back came the reply in true laconic RAF style. "Thank you for your message, which allows us to complete the file on this incident. You may be interested to know that the tactical computer in the Tornado had automatically locked on to your 'hostile radar equipment' and sent a jamming signal back to it. Furthermore, the Sidewinder air-to-ground missiles aboard the fully-armed aircraft had also locked on to the target. Fortunately the Dutch pilot flying the Tornado responded to the missile status alert intelligently and was able to override the automatic protection system before the missile was launched."
lol!

RAF 1 - 0 Police
Back to top Go down
http://theblackmondeo.deviantart.com
BOM15
Navigator
Navigator
BOM15

PostSubject: Re: Top this for a speeding ticket...   Top this for a speeding ticket... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:27 pm

lol thats funny. so i need to get a tornado to beat speed camaras. betters start saving
Back to top Go down
https://picasaweb.google.com/Cerbera15
SlayerVideos15
Navigator
Navigator
SlayerVideos15

PostSubject: Re: Top this for a speeding ticket...   Top this for a speeding ticket... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:06 am

if i were thoose police officers i would shit my pants if i saw that missile coming towards me
Back to top Go down
My Trix Aren't 4 kids
My Trix Aren't 4 kids

PostSubject: Re: Top this for a speeding ticket...   Top this for a speeding ticket... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:09 am

*WHOOOSH*
Cop: What the heck, 300mph!!?!?!"
Mw2 Spetznaz Announcer: TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING, IT'S OVER!!!!!
Cop 2: "OH SHI..."
Back to top Go down
BOM15
Navigator
Navigator
BOM15

PostSubject: Re: Top this for a speeding ticket...   Top this for a speeding ticket... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:49 pm

its not really a speeding ticket story but still involves a fast car..

A few years ago some man entered the gumball rally (or similar) in a Koenigsegg CCV8. During one of his high speed blasts down the highway his fuel filler cap flew off. Knowing that the fuel filler cap is the same as a VW Beetle he decided to go to the VW Dealership to purchase a replacement. The dealer wasn't very happy just selling him a fuel cap and refused to sell him the item. so the Owner of the CCV8 thought about it. 'I know wot i'll do. I'll buy a beetle.' So sure enuff he bought a brand new beetle, proceeded to take of the fuel cap and fitted it to the CCV8. When all was said and done he sold the beetle back to the dealer and carried on with his rally.
Back to top Go down
https://picasaweb.google.com/Cerbera15
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top this for a speeding ticket...   Top this for a speeding ticket... Empty

Back to top Go down

Top this for a speeding ticket...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Owners Club :: General Categories :: Other Chat-
Jump to: