Ford Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ford Owners Club's forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Club Rules  Club's Youtube  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club forum!
MCLA cruises take place every Friday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)
GT5 cruises take place every Saturday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)

My tech project...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheShawnster
Administrator
Administrator
TheShawnster

My tech project... Empty
PostSubject: My tech project...   My tech project... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:11 pm

For my tech work, I have chosen to design, develop and manufacture a iPod/MP3 portable speaker. I have finished the design and development and in the middle of constructing a list of materials needed and manufacture plan. I am wanting to make my iPod/MP3 portable speaker a high quality product when finished, therefore i've had to order some more speakers, Visaton 3w 5cm speakers to be precious. I was wondering if any of you guys have any technology projects your working on in school or at home?
Back to top Go down
atomicnmd
Administrator
Administrator
atomicnmd

My tech project... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tech project...   My tech project... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:01 pm

im doing art projects XD
my toilet costume XD stupid paper mache
Back to top Go down
http://atomicnmd.deviantart.com/
TheShawnster
Administrator
Administrator
TheShawnster

My tech project... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tech project...   My tech project... EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:06 am

It's been ages since I last did paper mache, I last did it at primary school for an assembly. xD
Back to top Go down
ΩAηdroidΩ
ΩAηdroidΩ

My tech project... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tech project...   My tech project... EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:19 am

I'm working on a 13 cubic inch 4 stroke lawnmower engine, and doing little bits here and there on my truck.
Back to top Go down
wolfdragon97
Navigator
Navigator
wolfdragon97

My tech project... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tech project...   My tech project... EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:05 pm

I'm hoping to save up for my own restoration project, as some of you may already know. I'm hoping to start out with something small, easy and cheap - an old Mini. God knows where I'm going to find the money, but I really want this project to finally get a chance for some real mechanic work.
Back to top Go down
http://theblackmondeo.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

My tech project... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tech project...   My tech project... Empty

Back to top Go down

My tech project...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Owners Club :: General Categories :: Technology Chat-
Jump to: