Ford Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ford Owners Club's forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Club Rules  Club's Youtube  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club forum!
MCLA cruises take place every Friday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)
GT5 cruises take place every Saturday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)

Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheShawnster
Administrator
Administrator
TheShawnster

Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer   Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:38 pm

It seems I was right, It is set in San Andreas. Judging by the convertible car scene, it looks like we'll be able to put the roof up and down. Airplanes are confirmed taking reference from the plane scene. One thing I hope they have kept for nostalgic reason is Grove Street. Overall I can't wait for Grand Theft Auto 5, just to witness San Andreas in 1080p HD with refined graphics.

No release date has been released by Rockstar Games however I expect it to be launched in Q1 or Q2 of 2012.
Back to top Go down
cgaspar1
Administrator
Administrator
cgaspar1

PostSubject: Re: Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer   Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:32 pm

In My Opinion Looks Like MCLA But With Guns And I Hope It Has More Codes Then GTA4
Back to top Go down
ΩAηdroidΩ
ΩAηdroidΩ

PostSubject: Re: Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer   Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Honestly? I could care less.

R* has MCLA to worry about, not making a new game.

Sorry if that was a bit harsh.
Back to top Go down
TheShawnster
Administrator
Administrator
TheShawnster

PostSubject: Re: Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer   Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Aηdroid wrote:

Just think though, now that R* is nearing the end of development for GTA 5. They could develop another Midnight Club, personally I really want to see a new Midnight Club.
Back to top Go down
cgaspar1
Administrator
Administrator
cgaspar1

PostSubject: Re: Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer   Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Aηdroid wrote:

You Know That The R* Servers Are Better In GTA Then In MCLA Because GTA Is Their Most Sucessfull Game.
Back to top Go down
ΩAηdroidΩ
ΩAηdroidΩ

PostSubject: Re: Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer   Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Yeah, but I'd worry about something I've already done rather than making a new one.
Back to top Go down
TheShawnster
Administrator
Administrator
TheShawnster

PostSubject: Re: Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer   Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:04 am

Aηdroid wrote:
Yeah, but I'd worry about something I've already done rather than making a new one.

Well, I believe you shouldn't look back, same applies to business in my opinion. If something bad is manufactured, it's either forget it or regret it. I think Rockstar is forgetting it, and may start on a blank canvas hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Drrt4
Drrt4

PostSubject: Re: Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer   Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Ok, I'm getting this game, for PS3, Maybe, or PC so i can mod the Sh!t out of it. Very Happy

DR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer   Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Read this after watching the GTA 5 Trailer
Page 1 of 1