Ford Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ford Owners Club's forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Club Rules  Club's Youtube  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club forum!
MCLA cruises take place every Friday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)
GT5 cruises take place every Saturday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)

Facebook Group

Go down 
+4
ΩAηdroidΩ
TripleA5
atomicnmd
TheShawnster
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wolfdragon97
Navigator
Navigator
wolfdragon97

Facebook Group - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group   Facebook Group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Drrt4 wrote:
I'm never getting FB, My mom and dad will let me, But i just don't want one.

DR

Aww, why not? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://theblackmondeo.deviantart.com
BOM15
Navigator
Navigator
BOM15

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group   Facebook Group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:01 pm

FB can be a good thing, but it can be bad to. It does invade ur privacy, if u want it to. if u decide to tell everyone everything. it may backfire if u make someone angry. I tell u 2 stories about some people in my town.
1st story. My GF ran a photography studio. Unfortunately it was illegal as the person sub lettting wasn't allowed to rent out the space. He then tried to hold her Camara lightning, backdrops, PC, Printer for ransom. But me knowing a few people walked in and got her stuff back. Next thing he decided to post allsorts of lies on FB ruining her reputation, therefore destroying her business.
2nd story. this is an extreme case btw. Basically this person made an enemy. This person then put the good person on the police informants list, then he posted it on FB. The good guy was then shot and killed.
Its all how u use it. but tbh i think someone as young as 10 shouldn't have a FB page. Firstly security reasons, secondly if u do say something wrong or make enemies. it could have consequencies. So ur parents are right in a way, it can ruin ur future. But as i said. It all depends how u use it.
Back to top Go down
https://picasaweb.google.com/Cerbera15
BOM15
Navigator
Navigator
BOM15

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group   Facebook Group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:04 pm

BTW i do have a FB page. My gf made it for me. the only reason it was made was because of cartown. But got bored of that long time ago. Now i hardly use it.

Another recent edition to FB is.. When u post something, it now tells everyone where u are and at wot time. I'm not sure if its just Mobiles though.
Back to top Go down
https://picasaweb.google.com/Cerbera15
atomicnmd
Administrator
Administrator
atomicnmd

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group   Facebook Group - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:43 am

BOM15 wrote:
FB can be a good thing, but it can be bad to. It does invade ur privacy, if u want it to. if u decide to tell everyone everything. it may backfire if u make someone angry. I tell u 2 stories about some people in my town.
1st story. My GF ran a photography studio. Unfortunately it was illegal as the person sub lettting wasn't allowed to rent out the space. He then tried to hold her Camara lightning, backdrops, PC, Printer for ransom. But me knowing a few people walked in and got her stuff back. Next thing he decided to post allsorts of lies on FB ruining her reputation, therefore destroying her business.
2nd story. this is an extreme case btw. Basically this person made an enemy. This person then put the good person on the police informants list, then he posted it on FB. The good guy was then shot and killed.
Its all how u use it. but tbh i think someone as young as 10 shouldn't have a FB page. Firstly security reasons, secondly if u do say something wrong or make enemies. it could have consequencies. So ur parents are right in a way, it can ruin ur future. But as i said. It all depends how u use it.

I still want one but i know the dangers of being online
Back to top Go down
http://atomicnmd.deviantart.com/
wolfdragon97
Navigator
Navigator
wolfdragon97

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group   Facebook Group - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Facebook is for ages 13+ anyway. Even though I got mine when I was 11. >.>;
Back to top Go down
http://theblackmondeo.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group   Facebook Group - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Facebook Group
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Owners Club :: General Categories :: Other Chat-
Jump to: