Ford Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ford Owners Club's forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Club Rules  Club's Youtube  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club forum!
MCLA cruises take place every Friday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)
GT5 cruises take place every Saturday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)

important.......

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
atomicnmd
Administrator
Administrator
atomicnmd

important....... Empty
Postimportant.......

DOES ANYBODY CARE FOR THIS CLUB ????? I do im the only one who does .... SHawn doesnt care ... and he is the LEADER of the club .. KATIE doesnt care ....... IM sick of it nobody posts im the only one who does
Back to top Go down
http://atomicnmd.deviantart.com/
Share this post on: reddit

important....... :: Comments

ΩAηdroidΩ
Re: important.......
Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:07 am by ΩAηdroidΩ
Maybe instead of sitting on your ass, maybe try doing EVENTS, to get people interested! I left as soon as you took over simply because you did NOT DO A SINGLE THING.

I don't mean to be a dick, but seriously...
TripleA5
Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:10 am by TripleA5
i still do very much. i check every day still, atleast 2-3times
BOM15
Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:19 pm by BOM15
I'm with you yenko. I've tried to suggest things. Like race series, One-off races. The vinyl competition on MCLA i won. I put forward a theme for the next one. Anyone bothered to make a post about it? No. I haven't because its not my job. That i believe is something the Admins should be doing. Sorting out dates etc. With race series i'll help if i can. But its not hard. Choose the cars, track, pp and its done. I've got prizes for top places to. Then there's cruises. Tiago's mentioned cruises. like 2yr anniversary of FC. No one showed. Xmas cruise no-one showed. New year cruise 4 people showed and ones not registered on here (Although he is FC). The management of this club went down hill after Katie left. Shawn then left (although only for a short while) and decided to make the most stupid call. 'Whoever wants the club post now'. Unfortunately (And sorry for saying this) but nick answered. Nick is too young and emotional to be leader of the club. He puts forward ideas. which is good. But nothing ever becomes of it. Another thing is he creates new chats for no reason. If you don't like someone. sry but deal with it. JC, Hemi, Slayer, Mastajag, FC_Kustomz among others are all FC members. Just because there not registered (Which at the mo isn't worth it anyway) doesn't mean there not FC. So please stop making new chats unnecessarily. I've held my tongue for months about the state of this club. Thanks Nick for bringing the subject up. There needs to be a meeting to try sort out the inactiveness, staff roles etc. Cos at the moment i believe we have too many admins not doing enough. And btw no i don't want to become admin. Mainly due inexperience with coding etc etc. And another thing Nick. You care so much about the club. Where were you for the cruises tiago announced?
atomicnmd
Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:55 pm by atomicnmd
i have a life i cant be online for everythiong bom im not even 12 i cant do anything by myself
atomicnmd
Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:58 pm by atomicnmd
i did try to make events but tiago changed them ... but no its not even my club in the first club
and bom jc isnt a member , and if hemi cared he would post and join chats
atomicnmd
Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 pm by atomicnmd
replace club with place
ΩAηdroidΩ
Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:06 pm by ΩAηdroidΩ
If you couldn't on your own, why THE F*CK did you take the challenge on??
atomicnmd
Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:35 pm by atomicnmd
Because i am wanted to take on a new challenge .. why didnt u do it if u cared so much
jc18137
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:09 am by jc18137
Well guess who's finally registered lol, im on 24/7 so ppl cant say im not active.
atomicnmd
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:11 am by atomicnmd
Wow ......... well no point joining when theres nobody who cares
jc18137
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:14 am by jc18137
Well i care for this club, i loved it back when i joined, it has slowly been going to hell, ppl like hemi are gone, and its not because of anyones fault, its fm4, he traded his soul for an awd muscle car with a nascar v8, *chills crawl through back*. Tiago tries so hard to keep this club alive, i have some spare time with all the tournaments and series im in, but you know what this week im going to create new series to try and spark some life into FOC.
atomicnmd
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:17 am by atomicnmd
i have tried and tried nobody barely posts
jc18137
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:24 am by jc18137
Well in the spirit of muscle cars, im going to start a 520pp muscle car race series. i'll think of details later this week
ΩAηdroidΩ
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:24 am by ΩAηdroidΩ
Because you haven't done anything about it.
ΩAηdroidΩ
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:24 am by ΩAηdroidΩ
jc18137 wrote:
Well in the spirit of muscle cars, im going to start a 520pp muscle car race series. i'll think of details later this week

What happened to the M&M cup?
jc18137
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:29 am by jc18137
that is still up in the air, me and bom tested it, and i have some friends interested but not enough, i thought more ppl would be appealed to muscle cars seeing how ppl can;t stand "slow cars" like miatas. i like "slow cars", but a lot of these kids like "fast cars". i tried appealing it to cc, the M&M cup, but to me its turning to fm4 club :/
BOM15
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:34 am by BOM15
i was admin on the old forum. i knew my limits and so did everyone else. So i did some bits, shawn did others. Thats how its supposed to work. And what events did tiago change btw? All i see is you suggesting something. Then nothing happens. Or someone else comes up with something. You agree and nothing happens. MCLA Vinyl comp is one example. The race series you suggested. Whats happened to that? You had suggestions from me and tiago at least. Tiago's tried to set-up at least 4 cruises in the past few weeks. He sent msg's out and also made a post about the 2yr anniversary cruise. I can't remember the last time you where at an FC cruise. Also when was the last time u where in chat? And talking about your life. I had son born 2 weeks ago. I still find time to come on here and go to most cruises. In fact i would say i'm a regular. And with regards to JC. Members who signed up on the old forum but not here are still FC members. Ask anyone. Tiago & shawn have more authority than you. You've been labelled as an admin but i don't see you as admin. never have. Mainly because in my eyes your still a noob in FC. U don't know the history, past members etc etc. so who are you to say who's a member or not? Some members we can't get in contact with anymore. Mainly X-box side though. And regarding Hemi. I agree he is abit of a waster. But because someone hasn't been on for a while would mean no club at all. Each and every one of us has had a break. But we don't turn up again one day and say. 'Am i the only one who cares?'. But its not just you Nick. i'm as upset with you as some other people. Mostly shawn for lying to me about what happened with the old forum. And then not even waiting till i got back to talk about peoples roles. But hey crap happens.
BOM15
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:40 am by BOM15
about races. theres plenty of ideas around. TC's & RM's different classes etc. Go-karts again diff classes. The ideas have been put forward. Its just no one listens or does anything about it. I think the best way is to probably have some kind of meeting on a day when everyone is available. At least then people can voice there opinions. If we have an idea or event then i think we should delegate things for people to do. So for example. One person is in charge of MCLA Vinyl contests, Someone else publicity, Race series can vary on who came up with the idea.
jc18137
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:44 am by jc18137
Oh and i forgot, trips annoys me, i'm in the chat 24/7, and all he does is spamm thw chat with stupid things, Last week he kept going into the chat room , said " HOSEY CARSON, LOL!!!!!_ and left, for about an hour, how does someone have so much free time on their hands to be an idiot?
ΩAηdroidΩ
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:09 am by ΩAηdroidΩ
Hmm....

Last edited by ΩAηdroidΩ on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
TripleA5
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:43 am by TripleA5
i just have time and im no idiot, can be dumb sometimes but no idiot, and why you join after all this time? just think about the next time you be calling someone an idiot . Have a nice day! Very Happy 

and btw i dont like you either, just go elsewhere, we dont need your kind here
BOM15
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:21 pm by BOM15
Trips. U don't just annoy JC with your spam btw. Its one of the reasons i'm not in chat as much. And why talk to JC like that? He was part of FC on the old forum so he was already part of FC. There's still a few other members who haven't signed up on this one. But i haven't got everyone on my friends list.
jc18137
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:53 pm by jc18137
Well i would go on, but i don;t want to make some kid cry today. I really don't like you trips, to me you're another lane or jakob, and i'll leave it that, wont waste my time.
TripleA5
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:52 pm by TripleA5
you would go on what? and what else did i do? and you definitely dont make me cry
Post  by Sponsored content

important.......

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Owners Club :: Club Announcements-
Jump to: