Ford Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ford Owners Club's forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Club Rules  Club's Youtube  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club forum!
MCLA cruises take place every Friday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)
GT5 cruises take place every Saturday at 10pm UK (5pm ET)

important.......

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
atomicnmd
Administrator
Administrator
atomicnmd

important....... - Page 2 Empty
Postimportant.......

DOES ANYBODY CARE FOR THIS CLUB ????? I do im the only one who does .... SHawn doesnt care ... and he is the LEADER of the club .. KATIE doesnt care ....... IM sick of it nobody posts im the only one who does
Back to top Go down
http://atomicnmd.deviantart.com/
Share this post on: reddit

important....... :: Comments

BOM15
Re: important.......
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:47 pm by BOM15
Anyway................
Back to the point. Something needs to be done. Pretty soon. I suggest a meeting with as many members as possible. Voice chat would probably be better. Txting takes too long. Then sort out issues there. I'm more annoyed than angry tbh. although yesterday i did say things that might of offended. i needed to get it off my chest. But we'll talk about everything during this meeting. I'm available pretty much anytime so i'll let someone else decide dates etc. I think we need to forget about issues in the past and sort out the current ones.
TheShawnster
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:35 pm by TheShawnster
Nick, I don't care for a reason. I have more than this club to worry about. As Bom has said, I did stepped down and eventually left. So technically, I can "not care". Anyone else, I'm sorry but I just don't have the time for a club.
atomicnmd
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:12 am by atomicnmd
BOM15 wrote:
iThe race series you suggested. Whats happened to that? You had suggestions from me and tiago at least.

But bom u wanted to do something and tiago did too but u didnt want to do dragging wtf do u expect me to do? do one then get u mad .. do urs and get tiago mad?
ΩAηdroidΩ
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:00 am by ΩAηdroidΩ
We expect you to throw the fucking event!
BOM15
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:17 pm by BOM15
Nick In your post u asked for ideas and help. So we suggested things. The point is nothing has happened. You can have more than one event running at a time. The Race series i was on about i was hoping would be a once a month thing. Last GT5 cruise of the month could be dedicated to the race series. That leaves you 3 weeks to hold a drag event. Just because i'm not interested in drag racing doesn't mean you can't hold the event. At the end of the day its something to do. And i can ghost those who are racing. MCLA Vinyl contest. I chose the new theme. All you need to do nick is choose a deadline for it. 3-4 weeks is generally how long they last. Make a post that tells people the theme and the end date. And thats pretty much it. The only thing with the Vinyl contest now tho is. Who's got a R* account to get the entries?
TripleA5
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:49 pm by TripleA5
i got a working R* account
BOM15
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:15 pm by BOM15
Thats ok then. Are you able to access other peoples galleries? And if so. When its time to vote on the best. Are you able to make the Voting posts including the pictures & poll?
TripleA5
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:34 pm by TripleA5
i got to re link my account to view others galleries, and for the polls and pictures i might be able i can try when its time.
TripleA5
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:40 pm by TripleA5
ok i got it linked i can see others galleries
BOM15
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 pm by BOM15
alright cool. thx trips.

Nick decide dates for the comp and make a post when your ready. If you start it at the beginning of a month. It might make things easier. Hopefully running month by month. Have the comp running for 3 weeks. Fourth week can be used for voting. Theme is Touring cars. This includes NASCAR, DTM, WTCC, BTCC, V8 Supercars, ETCC, some GT2 & GT3 cars like a BMW M3 GT2. It has to be a saloon/sedan. You can copy and paste that bit if its easier.

Trips keep make a note of the date the comp finishes. Post the entries as soon as you can. Including the poll.

Both of you need to work together for it to work. It might work like that. It might not. I haven't worked out the dates properly. some months are slightly longer than others. So make adjustments if needed.

JC, Nick, Tiago. I would like to sort out the racing side of things. Best ways probs to have a meeting. I have an idea so we can have all the events running together. Have a plan. So come up with how you want to do things. Like cars being used , If your having different classes, laps etc etc. When done msg me on PSN and say when u likely to be available.
atomicnmd
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:51 pm by atomicnmd
I'll make that later on okay bom .. its like 60 here and im gunna play outside
BOM15
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:25 pm by BOM15
kk thx. Are you still wanting to run the drag racing? Is it a series or a one off event?
jc18137
Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:14 am by jc18137
i would be up for gt5 drag racing, name the car and i'll beat you in it.
SlayerVideos15
Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:00 am by SlayerVideos15
stop fighting you guys wont resolve by fighting about it if we want to save this club we all have to put an effort into it
cgaspar1
Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:12 am by cgaspar1
In My Opinion If we want to save this club we need to get back to the good ol' mcla to get new members i'll try to get some of the people that i have added in here even if they aint in the forum people that aint checking the forum is the least of out problems now but if im starting the cruises again means that everyone that already is here must be in them otherwise i give up when i can't show up in some cruises i'll to someone in FB or i'll go to the ps3 and PM someone we gonna restart the all the competions that we had vinyl comp and foto comp then later we can start a racing series in MCLA and GT5
BOM15
Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:51 pm by BOM15
well i got some bad news. I think my internet will get cut off maybe 14th jan. Things are a bit tight money wise at the mo. Try and have the Race meeting. No arguing plz. If i'm there i'm there. if not then not. My idea was we would have race events during our GT5 cruises to give us something to do. As far as i know there was 4 people with good ideas. 4 weeks roughly in a month. So each week we could do one of the race series events. But i won't be able to hold mine. I'll try get back online asap to add my race event.
SlayerVideos15
Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:17 am by SlayerVideos15
i have an idea for an event a 24 hours race but only with muscle cars and we have to make it realistic cheers
BOM15
Post Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 am by BOM15
JC's idea is to have a Muscle race Series. The problem with a 24hr race is. Firstly peoples internet connections. Secondly i don't think people will be interested in a full 24hr. JC had a an idea for a race called the M&M cup. It was for Mini's and MX5's. The race was only an hour but not enough people where interested so i think its on hold.
atomicnmd
Post Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:57 am by atomicnmd
I cannot do 1 hr races or 24 hr tbh school , family , etc
SlayerVideos15
Post Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:31 am by SlayerVideos15
i like the 1hr race idea
TripleA5
Post Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:45 pm by TripleA5
1hour isnt that bad a bit long i could do that